Control Panel
Login to Begin to Talk!

Click Here to Register!

Advertisements

Go Back   Sector 7 Halo Forums > General - All Halo, All the Time > Tips and Tricks

Old 11-11-2006, 09:13 AM

Default About Vehicles!

If you could put any vehicle into Halo from the real world, what would it be? How would you improve it? What kind of defence would it have?

I would bring in an aircraft-carrier onto the UNSC forces. It would be lined with SAM's and heavy defensive cannons. It would have extensive shields and armour!

Old 11-12-2006, 03:03 AM

I am not sure what I would put into the game, to be completely honest. That aircraft-carrier sounds really cool, but what flying ships did the UNSC have that you could use? That might be ideal for the covenant, but not for the UNSC.
Old 11-12-2006, 01:31 PM

Until konw I can't put any vehicle into Halo from the real world,but I think maybe I can try. If I can do it ,I will tell you..
Old 03-15-2007, 07:28 PM

Cool my vehicle

i would have the ghost because it is really agile and neat, it would be cool if they were the cars of the future!
Old 03-15-2007, 08:21 PM

I think they are saying from our world to theirs, not the other way around. Anyway, i would say one of those two manned motorbikes, and they go really fast and also have a powerful turret in the non driver seat.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Banned
Marine

Wink hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I think they are saying from our world to theirs, not the other way around. Anyway, i would say one of those two manned motorbikes, and they go really fast and also have a powerful turret in the non driver seat.
Hello hunter, remember me?